630 Flushing Avenue Brooklyn
ADAPT Community Network in collaboration with Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation cordially invites all our neighbors, community members, local businesses, Transition Coordinators, individuals, families and advocates to our open house.
This event will have two sessions, one from 11:00am – 1:30pm, and the second from 3:00pm – 6:30pm
Are you interested in learning about what ADAPT Community Network does?
- ADAPT Community Network is the leading non-profit organization providing over 100 comprehensive programs, including day habilitation, family support, education, health, technology, supported employment, residential and recreational services to thousands of families living with disabilities.
- ADAPT is the leading provider of Assistive Technology for people with disabilities. Learn about our services and products available to you.
- If you have a disability or know someone living with a developmental disability (Autism Spectrum Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, Down syndrome or other Intellectual or Developmental disorder) come find out about our programs and services for NYC families and get informed!
- If you are seeking employment – visit our recruiters at the event to discuss current job opportunities.
- If you are a business or non-profit and want to explore partnership opportunities, come and speak with our representatives.
To register for the even, please contact Samantha Piwniczuk at email@example.com or 212.683.6700 ext. 1670
Deadline for registration is Thursday April 26th
This Open House is co-hosted by Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corporation and ADAPT Community Network.